Monday, September 5, 2011

My School has a Blog

Dilijan School Number 4's Blog: http://dilijan4.blogspot.com/

Check it out. The blog is updated monthly by the computer teachers.

The most recent post is about September 1st, Knowledge Day, the First Day of School.

I am in the bottom left picture. Standing to my left is my host mom who works as the school secretary and in woman in the middle, wearing a black dress with white stripes is my counterpart and wonderful English teacher, Marine.

Go ahead and Google translate the page, the translation is not the best but you will be able to get some idea of what is said.

1 comment:

  1. You blonde hair really stands out in that picture! haha. and the video of the little kids doing their skit is so cute! Looks like it's going to be a fun place to work :)

    ReplyDelete